Welcome to Strica,io!
Strica.io ("Us", "We". “Website” or "Our") is a website and a platform that offer users (“You”) with information regarding services offered by strica.io and to promote our website’s affiliate services as well and highlight our brand name in the global world wide market.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We only collect information for the purposes of improvement in the website service by way of using cookies wherein you have the option to disable them at your own discretion and also to address you on emails raised by you for any issues you may face, albeit we don't retain this information.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
a) Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
5. Log Data this includes user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Sites to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Sites are used by a user, search terms, the links on our Sites that a user clicked on or used.
b) Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
i. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
ii. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
iii. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
c) Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
● To notify you about changes to our Service;
● To provide customer support;
● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
● For any other purpose with your consent.
d) Retention of Data
The users’ data is subject to be retained only for purposes when the user raises a query or comment to our contact e-mail id and thereby the data is only used to redress any issue at hand and thereupon subsequently all data collected shall be terminated.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
ENFORCEMENT OF POLICY
If for some reason you believe this website has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.